Why doesn't CAPTCHA appear on the website?

I set up Firefox by looking at the following site. (Add-ons other than uMatrix were included.)

I wanted to log in to a site called paxful.com, but CAPTURE is not displayed for some reason. The site doesn’t display well because of that. What should I do?

I set up Firefox by looking at the following site. (Add-ons other than uMatrix were included.)

You probably installed NoScript and it blocked all the scripts, so that site won’t work. I suggest you uninstall NoScript and see if it works. If you still want some kind of script blocker, install uMatrix, which will only allow first-party content and block everything else (it allows google on google.com but not on reddit.com).

If that’s not the case then you might’ve messed with something on about:config. Maybe just reset Firefox.

Also, don’t just blindly follow privacytools.io instructions. Doing that will just break your system.

I use these privacy-related add-ons on my browser and they work fine:

• uBlock Origin
  • uMatrix
  • Smart HTTPS
  • Decentraleyes

I disabled NoScript but couldn’t.

Try reset Firefox and do those things one at a time. It took me quite a while to understand what those things do and what I need to not break some websites, and it is way better than just applying everything.

sometimes a simple restart of firefox did it for me, although I have to admit I sometimes leave FF running for weeks.