Two small questions about google workarounds

… I’ve been wondering about for a few weeks.

First, it seems to me that google has really ended the usefulness of the “Buster” extension which until recently bypassed recaptchas by using the hearing-impaired version. Lately, if I try to use Buster, I get the “you might be a bot” refusal every single time. Has anyone else experienced this or seen any commentary on it?

Second, there are some really good ways of playing youtube videos semi-anonymously, but finding a good index for what videos are there without resorting to YT is increasingly difficult. Especially since the future of invidio.us seems a bit wobbly (they’ve been down a lot more, lately, and of course the other instances are struggling). Does anyone know any other way of accessing the video catalog of youtube, to see what is there, without facing YT directly?

I don’t really know about the recaptcha thing, but invidious has been working pretty bad, but have they said anything about the website going down definitely?

These are all the instances that I know, a lot of them do not work or work poorly, but it’s the best we have now, to start using now when the other is down.

invidio.us
invidious.snopyta.org
invidious.ggc-project.de
invidious.kabi.tk
invidiou.sh
watch.nettohikari.com
vid.wxzm.sx
yt.lelux.fi

Also as of right now the official instance is totally down “Service is currently unavailable, please try again later.”

Invidio.us has been working just fine for me using the default settings and video quality. Are you using their proxy for videos? That may slow things down a bit.

Does anyone know any other way of accessing the video catalog of youtube, to see what is there, without facing YT directly?

Using torbrowser.