I think electronic money transfering is quite a big source of leak of personal private information nowadays. And new threats are emerging (Apple, Google, Facebook etc. trying to enter the payments industry). My suggestion is a new category at privacytools.io.
Some topics that could be included:
- Major privacy problems related to payment services offered by Apple, Google etc.
- Privacy problems of third-party, payment-only services like PayPal etc.
- Privacy issues of credit cards, bank transfers etc.
- Using CASH as the most private method of payment in one’s everyday life
- Some information about cryptocurrencies. Privacy level of different cryptocurrencies and different wallet types. Buying and selling cryptocurrency. Storing cryptocurrency safely. Avoiding cryptocurrency scams, ponzi schemes etc.