Most Transparent and Best Search Results Privacy/Private focused Search Engines Startpage, Qwant, Duckduckgo etc

I mostly use all popular or well known privacy focused search engines. But the one i use daily is Startpage and a little bit of Qwant and Duckduckgo. I notice over the at least the last few years some of the privacy company have gotten invested in by ad tech company or have change their privacy policy like what happen with Startpage and Qwant. And mostly people lost trust in those services. But personal i stil trust most of the privacy services even with some of the privacy issue that have show up in the last few years.

So my question for the privacy community who do you think is the most transparent private search engines when it comes the company itself and their investor? And who has the best search results even if all of the main search engines pull there search results form Google or Bing ?

“who has the best search results even if all of the main search engines pull there search results form Google or Bing ?”

i use metager a lot (www.metager.orgwww.metager.org/tor ) auf deutsch ; www.metager.de & www.metager.de/tor

When I don’t want Google and/or Bing, then i use www.mojeek.com :slight_smile:

A lot of ppl like Searx instances as well. If you find a server you trust, then that is def handy if you want Google results. If i ever use duckduckgo, then i use the no js version: www.duckduckgo.com/html