More obvious link to privacytools.io from forum

@jonah , @blacklight447 , @editors, it would probably make sense to put a new, big fat button (bigger or more obvious, than the current one) on the top of the main page somewhere, which leads to the mother page, to privacytools.io .
I think this was already mentioned here at some point of time this year. If I may give a feedback, I have an impression, that some people find the forum on the internet and even sign up, without having found privacytools.io at all. (Let’s please close out those kind people, who are aware, but just too careful, not to friction their eyes in their holes by some readings).
I don’t know if such button would be feasible within the constrains of this forums layout though.

1 Like

Perhaps, although I think the navbar we added a few weeks ago accomplishes this task rather nicely.

I mainly don’t want to “clutter” up the design so I’d hesitate to make it bigger/bolder/flashier.

1 Like

To be honest i find the position of the “Back to privacytools.io” button not so convenient. After im done reading a question, i want to go back to the forum and and i instinctively click that button because of the back arrow. After falling many times for that it gets a bit frustrating :sweat_smile:

1 Like