In two hours of leaked audio, Mark Zuckerberg rallies Facebook employees against critics, competitors, and the US government

Typical oligarch BS IMO.

In 10 years will countries be at war with each other like now, over oil or will the wars be fought between tech giants over today’s hottest commodity - humans?

It’s funny that you say that. Just the other day I was reading about the crook Adam Neumann, CEO of WeWork and I found this:

Among Neumann’s reported wildest dreams was creating WeWork Mars — an office space on the red planet. And at a company event in 2018, he said, “There are 150 million orphans in the world. We want to solve this problem and give them a new family: the WeWork family.”

According to a New York magazine story from June, Neumann recently told a person close to the company, “When countries are shooting at each other, I want them to come to me.”

IMO, the rest of us need to action against such degenerate behaviour (no other way to call it).

1 Like

Is Neumann suggesting the Bible version was wrong; that it should it read '‘suffer the little children to come unto slavery’? :slight_smile: or is he planning on a new flavour of Soylent Green?

☍O

I have no idea what Neumann was thinking or what his rationale was. It’s not even that important.

But it is important to create incentives to minimize this sort of thinking and to help people like Neumann take personal responsibility for their actions (fraud, discrimination, improper use of investor funds etc.).

If he is guilty of all those things, then ‘Drawn and quartered’ would be his just reward. That or someone hack Google and release all his browser history. Sadly, people like him have too much money and money controls.