Few question about privacy protections

since i have more then a few i decided to constrate the most important into one post.

1:so appearently my browser has a unique fingerprint.

how do i know what settings should i give him to avoid that?

2:im looking for a recomendable liniage unofficial build for Redme note 7 mostly in terms of privacy is anyone knows everything?

3:how does thunderbird email works? is it soppose to be a scure and private email client?

so what happend if i use him with a gmail account (I.E the mose in private email service known)

4.is there any good private voip software? something that can be used to call other phones.

well this all for now Thanks!

how do i know what settings should i give him to avoid that?

There is a simple answer here: It is likely impossible. Use the Tor Browser since it is one of its main purposes to look the same for every user.

There are always reports about new tracking techniques and configuring your web browser according to some online assessment tools takes much time while you are never able to get a complete picture of all fingerprinting techniques. So, again, use the Tor Browser and don’t modify anything. Besides, tracking isn’t only about technical web browser configuration but also about your online browsing behavior. This is also unique to a certain degree. Even if everybody uses the same web browser and has the same IP address, their behavior differs.

3:how does thunderbird email works? is it soppose to be a scure and private email client?

No. Why? Because it is software and software contains security vulnerabilities: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/known-vulnerabilities/thunderbird/

So, it isn’t “secure” (there isn’t even “secure”: https://infosec-handbook.eu/blog/discussion-secure/)

Regarding privacy: It largely depends on your e-mail provider and e-mail itself. E-Mails produce lots of metadata.

I would take the browser fingerprint tests with a grain of salt, firstly, browser fingerprint is not used that much for tracking, secondly, the data from people that used the test with something like a previous version of Firefox make it look like you have an unique fingerprint, even if that’s not the reality.

i still want to tighten up a little.
i do have reservations however when it comes to TOR.
noScript is a pain in the neck.
and the browser himself sounds very limiting (can you watch videos on that thing)
if could bypassit by having a very specific for TOR and do the more common stuff with regular browser it could have being great. but im not sure about how ill advised it will be to use TOR while also working with another browsers.

so in the meaintime i was thinking at list limiting the fingerpriting. if there is any way to know what is the more commonnly use Addons,Settings,etc of a browser
that can be awsome

even me! i not know how to solve this, lol

2:im looking for a recomendable liniage unofficial build for Redme note 7 mostly in terms of privacy is anyone knows everything?

search on your phone in one of these websites https://www.privacytools.io/operating-systems/#mobile_os

idk, iam using web version

4.is there any good private voip software? something that can be used to call other phones.

there is a lot but if you mean like normal phone app then u typed wrong, but if you mean something like discord then there is Signal, wire & a lot other https://www.privacytools.io/software/im/

Just use Tor Browser, NoScipt is all but a little inconvenient to be honest, and you can do everything your normal browser also can, like watching videos.

i already searched through liniage so i know its not there.

its not suppurting obanto either.
an in graphone OS i couldnt even the list of supporting device.

i want to be able to call normal phone like you can do in skype. but with a product that is trustworthy so i know the provider is not recording the conversation.
none of the product on the page you linked me to provides calling to phone service.

XOO, i would assume you are using TOR yourself so hear a few a question ( i do not know enough about TOR, this one of the reason im reluctant to use it).

how smart it will be to switch between TOR and other browsers?
can this in any way compromise me?

also: im already using A VPN that alone is taking toll on the internet speed.

how much can i expect my speed to be reduced when combining it with TOR?

well, its like my phone i found nothing too for it

i was like you searching on way like that but if u even found one it will be a just lie because encryption (at least end to end one) must to be on both sides so if you talked from let’s say signal it will be like normal call & your Cell phone company will record it or your friend will understand nothing because he not have the key to decrypt the call so yeah just use signal or wire or anything that i gave you in the page

actually im looking to buy a new phone i just need something that will be “OK” will cost arround 200 USD
and support lineage.
the reason i asked about red me note 7 specifically its because answers almost every criteria except that he is only supported by unofficial builds.and i dont know how good they are in terms of privacy.

im already using but unless im mistaken you cant use it for calling to other phones encrypted or otherwise.

the thing is i need something that i can use in a case in need to make call to outside my country without it costing me a small fortune.
now skype is the only service that provides this. and i really try to shake myself off microsoft as much as i can.

i care much less about the conversation be recorded by the phone company

In 2017, several researchers showed that they are able to track users even if users are switching their web browsers on the same machine. The researchers were able to identify 99.24% of users. See https://yinzhicao.org/TrackingFree/crossbrowsertracking_NDSS17.pdf

So, there are ways to track people if they are switching web browsers. This can leak your real identity, of course. The same is true for your browsing behavior that can leak your real identity. Or you could accidentily use your normal web browser for things you normally do via Tor Browser.

how much can i expect my speed to be reduced when combining it with TOR?

This mostly depends on Tor nodes in use. Simple try it.

Judging buy a quick look at the document ot look like most of those ways are relying on hardware components and computer settings.

It dosent sounds like it would metter if i use TOR or any other browser metter.

Same goe with behavior fingerprinting.
Im less concren with using the wrong browser becuse my other browser already blocking trackers and i have A vpn

Amy way what i asked was if switching browsers can compramise me when i uses TOR can compramise me and allow anyobe to know who i am (besides cases were i mistakenly using another browser)

PS
sorry foe tge delayed reply i needed find a time look at the document