Chrome fails to load PTIO Forums. Opens Mastadon OK, not Forums (Discourse may be the other name - I don’t know).
- Open Chrome
- Drag a shortcut (https://forum.privacytools.io) off desktop to browser. OR
- Type the URL “https://forum.privacytools.io” OR
- Access via Favorite link.
Chrome opens site, but only the black menu opens and nothing else. (image)
TESTING WHY or WHAT: by Process of elimination::
- Disabled “Browser Plugs for Chrome”
- Reloaded forum/privacytools.io
- Page loads properly
- Whitelisted forum.privacytools.io in Browser Plugs v3.5.5 = no change (reloaded, etcetera)
- Disabled Browser Plugs v3.5.5
- Page loads fine except add-on “Canvas Fingerprint Defender” detects CFþ attempt. See other post "FingerPrinter detected @ PTIO Forum.
- Disable Browser Plugs v3.5.5
- Disable Canvas Fingerprint Defender
- (I already disabled uBlock Origin v1.22.4 due to the many false-positives here.)
Posted for Devs to consider.
Posted for others with same issue, that used another browser to read this
PTIO, another non-stalking web site that is a victim by being private, honest, and forthright.