This is to check for legitimate email addresses and websites.
Check in what way? Ownership?
scam like what? a copy of other site or like scam people and take money without getting back?
Something like this website
My apologies.The title of the Topic was’nt very descriptive. I have edited the title.
We have a blog post regarding online assessment tools for web server security, including their main features and limitations:
- Observatory by Mozilla – overview
- Hardenize – another overview
- Qualys SSL Labs – certificate details
- High-Tech Bridge – detailed security configuration
- CryptCheck – detailed cipher suites
- securityheaders.com – security headers only
- CSP Evaluator – assess CSPs
- Webbkoll – connections and cookies
- PrivacyScore – assessment mix
- Web Cookies Scanner – information about cookies
- Internet.nl website test – mix of general and security tests
We also recommend reading this: Myth 1: Scanning a server externally discovers all security and privacy issues.
Edit: Signal published a blog post showing that scanning servers without understanding the big picture can be misleading.
Can you put a link to your SimpleLogin? Thanks.
Here’s the hardenize report for simplelogin.io https://www.hardenize.com/report/simplelogin.io/1587326588
and for internet.nl https://internet.nl/site/simplelogin.io/913292/ : currently at 95%, we are working to hit 100%.
https://cybersecurity.run/tools This is a list of cyber security related tools. There are tools that can check email and website security.